Register for CIS

If you already have a UTR number and you want to activate this to work within the Construction Industry the quickest way is to call.

HMRC directly on 0300 200 3210

Please make sure that you have your Unique Tax Reference number and National Insurance number ready when you call HMRC.

You are now on our contact list so we’ll email you about offers on submitting your tax return for you and any relevant CIS news.

We are a Construction Specialist Accounting Company that can help reclaim your tax each year.