This article I wanted to describe in detail the process we follow at Tax2u in order to help you with your Self Assessment Tax Return. We can offer support in the following languages: English, Spanish, Italian, Romanian.
Current financial year is 6th Apr 2019 to 5th Apr 2020
If you have registered for UTR/CIS to start to work as Self Employed anytime before 5th Apr 2020, you may now start to claim your Self-Employed Tax Return.
In the current challenging times we all live in, we want to help you calculate what your estimate draft tax return will be, we will do all the calculation for you at no cost and no obligations.
Do you want to find out how much tax you can claim back (or pay) to HMRC?Here is how we can help:
- You need to send us all your income details for all work you did between 6th Apr 2019 to 5th Apr 2020 (both Self Employed with UTR/CIS and if you worked employed, PAYE with NI)
- You may have your income in one of the followings forms: CIS deduction certificates, Payslips, Invoices, or shown in your bank statements, P45/P60 forms.
How can you send us your info?
- Your online dashboard is secure and you can upload information there 24/7
- Please upload your information onto your online dashboard, simply log in here using the same email and password you used when you registered with us for UTR/CIS.
- You may also simply send us an email and attach your documents, but please note that email is not considered a secure way to transfer your information
- Once we receive your documents, we will verify if we have all dates covered from 6th Apr 2019 to 5th Apr 2020 and get back to you with our feedback on your Tax Return Estimate.
We may come back with a few questions like:
- Have you also worked PAYE, with NI? If yes for what dates?
- Have you had time with no work at all? If yes for what dates?
If you send us your bank statements from where we need to extract your income – please confirm what are the lines-name we need to consider as income and what Tax % was deducted from your income, if any.
Once we have all your income details confirmed we will
- Do all the calculations for you and advise you if you are due tax back.
- Send you your Draft Tax Estimate and if are ok with it.
- You will need to confirm if you want us to Your Tax Return for you.
- After your tax return is submit it, HMRC will take 2-3 weeks to process it.
We are here to help support and advise all self-employed at all times.