website. This helps us to provide you with a good experience when you browse our
website and also allows us to improve our site.
By continuing to browse the site, you are agreeing to our use of
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your
browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information
that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required
for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable
you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and
count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website
when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for
example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you
return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet
you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our
website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use
this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more
relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third
parties for this purpose.
We work with the following companies in maintaining and improving our
website, getting a better understanding of visitor and customer profiles and
ultimately delivering a better experience. A brief description of what they do is
found below. If you have any more questions, please do contact us and we’ll be happy
- We work with Bing Ads to market our products and services. We record any
completed transactions which have been referred by Bing Ads using cookies.
- Facebook | Privacy
- We work with Facebook to market our products and services on their platform. A
pixel is placed on our site that both helps us track completed transactions or
site interactions that have been referred from Facebook but also enables us to
advertise effectively to such users based on what we know they have expressed an
- On occasions we may use information about our members to promote our services to
other Facebook users of a similar profile. Information is provided in a ‘hashed’
format and deleted soon after similar users have been matched. If you do not
wish your personal data to be used in this way, please contact [email protected]
- Google, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Optimise and Double click | Privacy
- We work with Google to market our products and services on their Adwords
platform. We record any completed transactions that have been referred by
Adwords using cookies.
- We may also use personal information about our existing customers to create
profiles that can be used to tailor our promotions via the Google Customer Match
service. Information that is provided to Google for such purposes would be
pseudonomised and would be used only for the purposes of:
- identifying prospective new members of a similar profile that use Google Search,
YouTube and Gmail; and serving relevant advertisements.
- The information we provide to the Google Customer Match service will be deleted
once the matching process is complete and it is no longer necessary for
compliance with Google policies. If you do not wish your personal data to be
used in this way, please contact [email protected]
- We use Google Analytics Premium, a web analytics service provided by Google.
websites. The information generated by the cookies about your use of our
websites and your current IP-address will be transmitted by your browser to and
will be stored by Google on servers in the United States and other countries.
Google will use this information on our behalf for the purpose of evaluating
your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity and providing
other services relating to website activity and internet usage to us. The IP
address collected through Google Analytics will not be associated with any other
appropriate settings on your browser. You may also stop the transmission of
information generated by the cookies about your use of the website and of your
IP address to Google, by downloading and installing the Google Analytics Opt-out
Browser Add-on available here.
- In addition, we use Google’s remarketing technology to advertise online via
their Adwords search and Doubleclick platforms. In doing so, Google will place
or read a unique ad-serving cookie on your computer and will use non-personal
information about your browser and your activity on our sites to serve ads on
their content and search advertising networks. For more information about
remarketing or to opt-out of the Google/Doubleclick remarketing cookies
- We also use the following tools from Google:
- Google Tag Manager which is a tool that enables us to effectively add, update
and manage marketing, tracking and analytics tags across our site. For more
information please visit Google
- Google Optimise enables us to test variations of our website pages or elements
within the pages. These tests will usually result in improvements to the website
and your experience. For more information please click here.
[Please note that third parties (including, for example, advertising networks and
providers of external services like web traffic analysis services) may also use
cookies, over which we have no control. These cookies are likely to be
analytical/performance cookies or targeting cookies]
You block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse
the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to
block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or
parts of our site.