SS House, 67a Main Avenue, Enfield, EN1 1DS 0207 118 0097

Start Your CIS Tax Rebate Now!!!
We get our clients an average of £2,659
Paid back into your bank

Join over 7,000 happy customers and file your tax return with tax2u

Are you working in Construction Industry (CIS)?
You might get a tax rebate from HMRC.
Our Average Rebate is £2,659
Price start from only £99+vat

Subcontractors who work in construction industry can claim CIS Tax
rebates. Just send us your CIS Statements, sit back and relax, our
qualified accountants will submit your CIS Return and get your rebate.

Get Your CIS Tax Back
tax2u early bird

Early Bird

Limited Time Offer



£ 11 +vat pm

(One Time Payment)


Limited places, first come first

Products Left: 2000/500

Offer End on: 6th April 2022

tax2u countdown final offer

Final Offer

Limited Time Offer



£ 12 +vat pm

(One Time Payment)


Limited places, first come first service

Products Left: 2000/2000

Offer End on: 30 Apr 2021

What is Self Assessment

If an individual working as self employed in UK and already registered for UTR number he/she must have to submit self assessment with HMRC by 31st January succeeding year. It is a system HMRC uses to collect taxes from Individuals who registered self employed.
In simpler words who are other than PAYE earning income in UK are considered as self employed.

How it Works

You just need to follow 3 simple steps

Start Your Tax Return Now

Pay £99+vat to have your accountant appointed to you


Simply send your income details

We’ll draft your tax return and advise you every step of the way


Your Tax Return Filed by Your Accountant

Done!!! Simple, Straight Forward and Swift – no fine, no stress

Who needs to submit a Self Assessment Tax Return?

It is not only the self employed who need to declare their earnings to HMRC and submit a Self Assessment Tax Return. Even if your income is already taxed by PAYE, this does not automatically mean you are exempt. You might still have to file a UK tax return to declare any other income earned or claim a tax refund.
If you’re wondering ‘Do I have to submit a self assessment tax return?’, you will need to if you fall into one of the following categories:

  • You are self employed or a partner in a partnership
  • You are a company director
  • You have large amounts of savings or investment income
  • You have untaxed savings or investment income
  • You own land or property that is being let
  • Your household receives Child Benefit and you have income in excess of £50,000
  • You have income from overseas
  • You have sold or given an asset away (such as a holiday home or some shares)
  • You’ve lived or worked abroad or aren’t domiciled in the UK

Why Choose Us


Simple, Straight Forward Tax Returns

Sit back and relax while we do the number crunching. Let our accountants make your tax return tax efficient


Stress Free

Everything is completed for you with years of experience. We'll find the best solution for you


One Time Fee

We know there will be changes and more information sent to us. Don't worry it's all included in the one time fee from £99+vat

Why Choose Tax2U?

Our wealth of experience across different industry sectors means that we can offer you a self assessment accountant who will handle it all for you. Regardless of your location in the UK, we can offer support with your tax returns as we only require copies of your records.

Choose from our range of yearly self assessment accounting packages, depending on what level of support you require. You’ll have your own dedicated account manager advising you, so if you have any questions at all they will be able to offer support and advice.

We also offer UTR registration service also an upgrade available to fast-track your application. Registering through us is the simplest and most convenient way to become UTR registered and self-employed. Many who use this service choose to use our yearly accounting services going forwards.

Lets Us Start Work On Your
Self Assessment Tax Return Today


Get Started